You have to look at the policy to determine if the coverage is there. But often times homeowner’s or renter’s insurance does cover liability for defamation, which includes libel and slander as well as invasion of privacy. If it’s not in that coverage and you have umbrella coverage, you should also check that policy as well.


<== Back to FAQ Page